If you are a dog sitter with Gudog and you haven't received notification of your messages or booking requests via email, it may be that you have to check the following things:
If you don't receive email notifications
- You might have registered on Gudog through your Facebook profile or an email you no longer use (read more). If you want us to change your Gudog email, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have ever marked a message from Gudog as Spam, it is possible that your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.) has stopped sending them to you. Check your Junk folder.
- Check your profile to see if you have entered your email address correctly
If you don't receive push notifications in the App
- You have to activate them in your phone settings. It might be that when you downloaded our App you didn't allow the notifications to be sent but you must have them on to be able to answer your messages quickly when dog owners interested in your profile contact you.
- You can also uninstall and re install the Gudog App and select "Allow notifications" when asked