When you make a booking on Gudog, your dog will have veterinary cover in the case of an accident.
We consider the following incidents as accidents:
- Your dog is the victim of a road accident
- Your dog is injured by another animal
- Your dog suffers broken bones, traumas or internal injuries that affect the dog from being able to carry out normal activities such as running or jumping.
- Circulation problems while in a vehicle
- Falls that cause traumas or internal injuries
- Ingestion of foreign objects
- Poisoning or intoxication
- Any other injuries or traumas as a result of violence, whether it be intentional or not by a third party other than the dog sitter.
The maximum refundable amount, per accident, is £500.
The following incidents are not covered:
- Infectious, episodic or parasitic diseases of any kind, including those transmitted through insect bites or stings, mites, rodents or other mammals
- Illnesses or injuries consistent with age or as a result of any type of surgery
- Aesthetic surgery, such as those that are carried out on certain breeds to modify their ears or tails, as well as nail removal
- Other injuries different to the incidents described above
- The participation of the insured animal in bets, hunts or sports
- All mistreatment, exhaustion and bad hygiene attributed to the animal owner and not the dog sitter during their supervision
- Treatments and care 12 months after the initial treatment date for each accident