If a family tries to contact a dog sitter and doesn't get a quick response, they now have the option to get help from the Gudog team and find a suitable sitter through our new Bark Board. This way, sitters whose calendars are marked available for the requested dates will be able to view those requests in their area and can offer to mind their dogs.
How can I see the dogs who need a sitter in my city?
Easy! This option is available exclusively on the Gudog app, so if you have already downloaded it, all you have to do is click on "HOME" and check the section "Do you want more bookings?" where you will see all requests and can apply for them.
You will be able to "Dismiss" or "Contact" each offer, and by opening each Bark Board card you can view:
- Information about the dog: name, age, size, sex, characteristics, etc.
- Service, drop-off and pick-up dates and times.
If you decide to apply, we will send them your profile and they can choose to send a booking request to you.
- Keep your calendar up-to-date so we know that you are available and can show you dogs in need of a sitter around you accordingly.
- Turn on notifications in the app to be notified if a family has accepted your application.
- Reply as soon as possible! Remember that these families have already tried to contact other dog sitters and have had no luck. So, if you decide to offer minding their dog, kindly ensure that you respond as soon as possible if your application is accepted.