Everybody likes enjoy holidays, sitters and dog owners. That’s why you have the ability to raise your rates for services throughout the holiday season, having more requests in these holiday periods.
What are the U.K. holiday dates for Christmas 2018 and 2019?
- 2018 Christmas Break & Boxing Day: December 22 - December 26
- 2018 New Year’s Eve & New year’s Day: December 29 - January 01
- Good Friday & Easter Monday: April 19 - April 22
- Early May Bank Holiday: May 4 - May 6
- Spring Bank Holiday: May 25 - May 27
- Christmas Break & Boxing Day: December 23 - December 29
- New Year’s Eve & New year’s Day: December 30 - January 1
How do holiday rates work on your profile?
If a booking includes dates within a holiday period, your holiday rates will be applied to the entire booking. Example:
You receive a dog boarding request from December 19 to December 24. The holiday rate will apply for all five nights.
If you receive a booking for multiple dogs from the same owner, your holiday rates will be just applied to one of the dogs, keeping your regular rate for the rest of the dogs.
Of course, if you want to keep a regular or custom price for a particular dog owner during the holiday season, you can send him a customised booking.
How do I edit my holiday rates?
The default holiday rate is 3 pounds more per day and service than your regular rate, but you can edit this rates as you wish. How?
If you do this from our mobile App, at first place you should close and open again the App, and then:
Profile > Edit services and Rates.
If you do this from the Gudog’s website, you should go to “Services and Rates” section on your profile.